There are following ways to get involved in THRD Alliance:
THRD Alliance invites call for its membership every year, and interested persons are requested to keep checking our website or social networks for the notice. They may also inquire about the opportunity by visiting our office. For the membership, they will have to pay the membership fee to the organization according to its by-laws.
Those who want to voluntarily contribute to THRD Alliance can become volunteers. Aspiring volunteers are requested to email at email@example.com with express of their interest for volunteering along with areas of expertise. Volunteers can work part-time as per their convenience. The volunteers’ roles will be assigned based on their availability and areas of interest and expertise.
THRD Alliance provides internship opportunity for Nepalis and foreigners. For the internship, the organization will provide the cost of local transportation, ans foods/accommodation. The internship is usually of a period of at least six months.
Donate THRD Alliance for its actions against human rights violations. Contact the office for the donation.
Vacancy Announcement from THRD Alliance
Terai Human Rights Defenders Alliance (THRD Alliance) has been working in the sector of promotion and protection of Human Rights in 23 districts of Terai. THRD Alliance is looking for a competent, energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic aspiring professional with practical and academic accolades to outshine for the post of Federal Human Rights Coordinator.
Position: Federal Human Rights Coordinator -1
Terms of Reference:
• Coordination with all the Provincial HR Coordinators(PCs) and Provincial Offices (PO), Human Rights Officers(HROs), Lawyers, who are associated with THRD and others related to documentation and monitoring activities;
• Everyday at least one call to all Provincial Coordinators and Human Rights Officers, keep record of information and update to Executive Person;
• Preparing the regular situation update (at least one update every week) and share with the stakeholders;
• Preparation of project reports and communication to the donor;
• Planning and implementation the project activities;
• Preparation of press release as per requirement;
• Any work that may emerge related to Sundar Sant Nepal (SSN project;
• Bachelor degree in any discipline preferably Social science. Master degree is preferable.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in non-governmental organization having knowledge of projects and programs in the field of human rights, good governance, democracy.
• Excellent English and Nepali language (Both written and spoken)
• Must have outstanding project writing, planning, implementation, monitoring and evolution skills.
• Must have outstanding communication skills.
The remuneration will be provided as per the organization Policy.
Women, Dalits, Janajatis, Madhesis and other minorities are especially encouraged to apply.
Please apply along with your detailed C.V. and Cover letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for written test and interview.